What is the DJI Mavic Pro?
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry,helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s mostsophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) *range,5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your commandwith just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
The Mavic Pro is the smallest camera-equipped quadcopter in DJI’s drone line-up.
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.
No bumps and scrapes
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
4K Ultra HD video
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Priced at $999, the Mavic Pro weighs just 743g and, when folded down, measures only 83 x 83 x 198mm – more than compact enough to slip into a small bag. It comes with a battery delivering around 27 minutes of flight per charge, plus it has a top speed of some 65km/h, a 12MP camera mounted on a 3-axis gimbal, and a compact remote control that works in tandem with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Flight time: 27 mins
- Control range: 7 km
- Speed: 65 km/h
- Gimbal: 3-axis
- Video resolution: 4K
- Camera resolution: 12MP
DJI Mavic Pro
$825.00 in stock
4 used from $685.00
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4. 3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Stay flying longer Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system. . Operating Temperature Range:32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)