- 1 Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat Review in 2021
- 1.1 Graco My Ride 65 – Features
- 1.2 Graco My Ride 65 – Reviews
- 1.3 Pros & Cons – What are Parents Experiencing with the Graco My Ride 65?
- 1.4 Pros & Cons
- 1.5 The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat features in-depth:
- 1.6 What the customers are saying about the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat:
- 1.7 My Opinion of the Graco My Ride 65
- 1.8 Where can you find the best Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat at fabulous deals?
- 1.9 What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing The Graco My Ride 65?
- 2 Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat -Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Darcie, One Size
- 3 Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Chambers
- 4 Graco Admiral 65 Convertible Car Seat, Studio
- 5 Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Redmond, Amazon Exclusive
- 6 Graco Grows4Me 4 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat with 4 Modes, West Point
- 7 Disney Baby Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat, Mouseketeer Minnie
- 8 Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat (Heather Onyx Gray)
- 9 Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat, Verve
- 10 Graco Tranzitions 3 in 1 Harness Booster Seat, Kyte
- 11 Tribute 5 Convertible Car Seat, 2-in-1, Saturn Gray
- 12 Share
- 13 About Post Author
The Graco My Ride 65 convertible car seat offers the ability to keep your ever-growing child both safe and comfortable. The Graco My Ride is much longer than most car seats that are offered in the US. In the forward-facing position, there is a five-point harness that will allow the seat to accommodate up to 65 pounds of weight. In the rear-facing position, it can accommodate up to 45 pounds.
The inside of the Graco My Ride 65 is lined with foam that is energy absorbing and can withstand side impact. The headrest can either be removed or inserted. This feature helps to secure your child in every car ride and will keep them snug at the same time. The harness system and cushions have been tested to ensure maximum safety.
According to many pediatric safety car seat experts, parents who use Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat prioritize safety since it is designed to secure the child in a rear-facing position. The rear-facing position is recommended for as long as possible specifically up to 40 pounds. It secures the child using the 5-point harness until he or she reaches 65 pounds. It has met and surpassed crash tests as required by the U.S. safety standards. The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat comes with a double cushion and side-impact foams for additional comfort and protection against sudden stops, jarring movement, and other unforeseen impact accidents.
Graco My Ride 65 – Features
- It can accommodate children that weigh up to 65 pounds when in the forward-facing position.
- It can also handle children that weigh up to 40 pounds in back facing position.
- The safety standards on this seat have passed several US crash tests.
- Side impact has also been confirmed and tested
- Removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep baby comfy
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Babies can easily crawl in and out of the Graco My Ride 65; comes with an adjustable front harness; 5-point
Graco My Ride 65 – Reviews
The Graco My Ride 65 convertible car seat has reviewed a total of 34 times. This car seat received exceptional reviews and the feedback was extremely positive. Out of a possible five stars, this product was able to earn 4.5 of them.
Reviewers agreed that this car seat performed nicely in the rear-facing position. This car seat has a deep seat base that will allow children to move their legs freely. This feature will also help children to have a more comfortable ride. Parents noticed that their children fall asleep in this seat more often than not.
Some of the reviewers liked that the seat did not seem very bulky, even though it was advertised as being one of the biggest in the US. One couple had a Mazda 3 and was concerned that it would not fit in. Not only was it able to fit in, but it was also very easy to install. It took this one couple of about 10 minutes.
Many of the reviewers that bought the Graco My Ride 65 did so because they needed to replace an older seat. Some of the reviewers had been long time users of the Graco line and they were not disappointed with this model. A lot of them loved the cup holder and the fact that the seat was much bigger.
Pros & Cons – What are Parents Experiencing with the Graco My Ride 65?
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat features in-depth:
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat provides safety and security for children who are in the rear-facing position until they reach a weight of 40 pounds. The harness attached to the car seat also protects the child until he or she reaches 65 pounds.
It has undergone extensive crash testing sequences and it has also met the prescribed U.S. safety standards. This is an important consideration since parents are focused and concerned about the level of quality of the products that they let their children use. The side impact test conducted against the integrity of this car seat also proves that the EPS foam attached to the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat is highly effective and safe. It has passed the test for occupant retention by the harness system. The manufacturer of Graco car seat has always been equipped with a very competitive impact energy management system as seen in the use of energy-absorbing foam in the Graco car seat for children.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat has a detachable infant insert and a toddler headrest for additional cushion support and comfort. It also has a Latch system with easy to understand instructions and level-indicator for an easy and fuss-free installation. The 5-point front-adjust harness includes easy to push buttons so parents will not have a hard time getting the baby in and out of the car seat.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat also comes with dual cup holders perfect for your child’s beverages. It is readily accessible even for very small kids. The cup holders can also serve as storage for small activity toys. This essential feature will ease any cranky child during long trips ahead.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat has a machine washable cushion appropriate for messy kids and busy moms. One can just put it in the wash and be done with cleaning food and beverage stains. The metal and plastic parts are however cleaned by using a mild detergent and water. It is easy to wipe with just a damp or dry cloth depending on the kind of stain or dirt. The buckle of the Graco car seat may also be cleaned using just a damp cloth while the harness straps may be spot cleaned.
It is recommended for infants in a rear-facing position from 5 to 40 pounds and a forward-facing position for bigger children from 20 to 65 pounds.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat may seem a little bulky but it only weighs 18.4 pounds so it is easy to carry and a convenient travel companion too.
What the customers are saying about the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat:
To read more customer comments and reviews, Click here: Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat
My Opinion of the Graco My Ride 65
When I review the complaints seen on the Graco My Ride 65, it’s possible that this seat should only be used for older children. For the buckle and straps, it may be that they just need to get some support by reading the manual or go online to visit some forums; or it could be that they got unlucky and got a defective product.
When I review the overall ratings of the product, the positive feedback and the reviews received in safety reports, it seems that this product will provide both comfort and safety. Based on everything that I’ve seen and read, despite the cons, I would still recommend this product.
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat is available in 8 cute patterns. It comes cheap at Amazon. It provides sufficient cushion and comfort needed by sleeping infants. It is also very durable and has been quite an excellent choice among parents who have safety and security concerns.
Where can you find the best Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat at fabulous deals?
Well, this is a good question but according to our research, you will get the seat at a good price only at Amazon as compared to other online merchants.
Click here to check it out now
To read more customer reviews, click here: Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing The Graco My Ride 65?
|NAME OF PRODUCT||Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat||Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn||Graco Tranzitions 3 in 1 Harness Booster Seat, Kyte||Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat (Heather Onyx Gray)|
|Heather Navy |
Heather Rose Pink
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 22.1 x 25.2 in||18.5 x 22 x 25.5 in||18.9 x 10.47 x 33.5 in||17 x 22 x 23.5 in|
|Item Weight||19.33 lbs||9.29 lbs||17.77 lbs||12.79 lbs|
|Style||2-in-1||Only Car Seat||3-in-1||Only Car Seat|
|Click on to view|
|Click on to buy||SHOP NOW AT AMAZON.COM||SHOP NOW AT AMAZON.COM||SHOP NOW AT AMAZON.COM||SHOP NOW AT AMAZON.COM|
Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat -Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Darcie, One Size
$179.99 in stock
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 pounds) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds)
- Slim design with dual integrated cup holders that rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save valuable back seat space
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Chambers
$89.99 in stock
- The guide 65 is a perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19inches-40inches
- Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34inches-52inches
- Compact design for small cars
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit
Graco Admiral 65 Convertible Car Seat, Studio
- Designed to help protect your rear facing child from 5 40 pounds and your forward facing child from 22 65 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the harness and headrest height together with one easy motion no re threading required
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
- 8 position headrest is adjustable using one hand and easily adapts to your growing child's needs
- Hassle free installation in the rear facing position using LATCH and an easy to read level indicator
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat | Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Redmond, Amazon Exclusive
- Convertible car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (4-50lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds)
- Made of Steel reinforced | Product dimensions – 20.75” D x 19” W x 24.5” H | Product weight – 19.25 lbs.
- Up to 50 pounds rear facing, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer.Do not use bleach
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered | Simply Safe Adjust no-rethread headrest and harness adjust together
- Extend2Fit 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5" additional legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear facing longer
Graco Grows4Me 4 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat with 4 Modes, West Point
$199.99 in stock
- 4 seats in 1: 4-in-1 seat gives you 10 years of use--it seamlessly transforms from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb), to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb), to highback booster (40-100 lb), to backless booster (40-110 lb).
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System: Adjust the height of your harness and headrest to 10 positions in one motion to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- 10-position Headrest: One-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest is easy to use and grows to properly fit your growing child.
- 6-position Recline: Helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together.
- Latch Equipped: For an easy installation.
Disney Baby Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat, Mouseketeer Minnie
$71.99 in stock
- Extended use lets kids ride longer: Rear facing 5 40 pounds and Forward facing 22 50 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- 5 point harness with up front adjustment
- 6 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing children
Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat (Heather Onyx Gray)
$82.72 in stock
- With 2 modes of use, this extra comfortable LATCH equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear facing mode and kids up to 65 pounds in forward facing mode. Its compact design also makes it easier to manage through airport security checks
- The 5 point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features 5 heights and 3 buckle locations
- Built in side impact protection keeps your little 1 extra secure; Designed to be just the right size, the seat takes up less space while rear facing so parents can have more leg room
- Three of these seats can fit side by side in the back seat of most cars, perfect for growing families
- With plush padding and premium fabric, this seat gives your child an extra comfy ride; Easy to clean, the fabric car seat cover is machine washable and dryer safe
Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat, Verve
$239.99 in stock
- Easy installation: Patented click tight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: 14 position harness, 2 position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax and recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing 20 to 65 pounds; dimensions: 23 x 18.5 x 23.5 inches (LxWxH); shoulder width 16 inch
Graco Tranzitions 3 in 1 Harness Booster Seat, Kyte
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Grows with your child from forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds) to backless booster (40-100 pounds) to continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 pounds
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Lightweight, portable seat is ideal for busy, active parents
- One-hand, 8-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
Tribute 5 Convertible Car Seat, 2-in-1, Saturn Gray
- Side Impact Tested, Meets or Exceeds All Applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Designed and Tested for Structural Integrity at Energy Levels Approximately 2x the Federal Crash Test Standard. Rear Facing Fit Tip is Top of Child Head is at Least 1 Inch Below the Top of the Child Restraint Seat Back
- Multiple Shoulder Harness Positions for Better Fit and Longer Use. Age at Least Two Years of Age
- Upfront Harness Adjustment and Buckle Release Allows Easy and Convenient Adjusting
- Integrated Body Cushion Gives Added Comfort to Baby and an Easily Removable Head Pillow for Older Children
Thanks for visiting the Best Baby Essentials website for reviews
Please go through the Best Baby Essentials website for reviews of the product to gain more insight into the product. You can also buy this baby car seat directly from the official product website.