Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3 in 1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews in 2021
- 1 Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3 in 1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews
- 1.1 About Graco Brand
- 1.2 Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat – A Perfect Car Seat?
- 1.3 What makes the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat the best car seat?
- 1.4 Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews Conclusion:
- 2 Share
- 3 About Post Author
Every parent is aware that choosing the best car seat for their child isn’t as easy as it seems. We actually recommend putting as much effort and time in researching different car seat models before finally deciding which one to buy because, in the end, a well-informed choice is the only thing that will keep your baby safe. This is why we came up with this car seat review, to help any parent understand what makes a great car seat and hopefully push through with our recommendation. And after much research, we finally found the perfect car seat – the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat.
Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat is yet another great product from Graco, one of the most trusted names when it comes to car seats. This excellent product has both good looks and sturdy frame construction, making it one of the safest infant car seats that’s available in the market. Should you happened to read other Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews, you will know that safety is one of the most important features in which Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat really does an excellent job! There are many criteria that could be used to determine the value of a baby car seat. However, safety, without any doubt is the most important one.
What would a nice looking, comfortable, and well-designed baby car seat do any good if it couldn’t keep your babies or kids safe? In fact, those seats are not even worth spending money on!
Welcome to our site which provides you with the best deals, updates on sale prices, plus an in-depth review of the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat. We are here to arm you with the best information to secure your choice for the best and safest car seat for your children.
About Graco Brand
Graco is a well-known manufacturer with a long tradition of delivering high-quality products that produce a popular brand of baby products. It was established in Philadelphia Pennsylvania in 1942 by Robert Cone and Russell Gray. As you can see, the company name is simply a combination of their last names. While they actually began as a car part manufacturer, in 1953 the company made the unlikely and unexpected switch to baby products. Their first offering was an automatic swing. Later they developed popular lines of playpens, strollers, and car seats. In 1999, the company was acquired by Newell Rubbermaid, but products are still sold under the Graco name.
Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat – A Perfect Car Seat?
In this article, we are going to discuss one of the company’s most popular items, the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat. Since child safety is a top priority for every parent, we are going to pay particularly close attention to what former and current owners had to say about this product. Does it work? Is it comfortable? And most importantly, is it safe?
After a child grows out of a rear-facing baby car seat, they will still require a seat or booster for a few more years. Not only because of safety concerns but also because it is the law. But as any parent will tell you, buying different seats and boosters can be quite expensive. The Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat may just be the solution to this common problem.
You know that traveling with your child is one of the most common concerns for all parents but with the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat you have one of the best for keeping your child secure. It is a little more affordable than other car seats in its class but this certainly does not mean it is less effective. It has also been tested and proven to provide maximum safety for your child. It has undergone many crash testing processes and not only meets but even exceeds the set standards of the US Safety Standards and New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) among others. It passed the requirements from U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213; with peak Crash Force approximately twice the Car Seat Standard; and tests for Extreme Car Interior Temperatures. Moreover, a recent report shows that Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 helps many infants survived terrible car crashes with minor injuries. Perhaps, they will suffer worse conditions without this particular car seat.
The seat has a durable five-point harness that is safe for children under 65 pounds. And when your child grows and needs a booster, the Nautilus can quickly and easily be converted into a backless booster that can be used by children that weigh as much as 100 pounds. The frame of the chair is reinforced with steel and quality construction ensures long product life. Extra features include a small cup holder and a side storage compartment. The Nautilus exceeds all current US safety standards.
Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Features
Of course, we would be discussing in detail why we chose the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat and in doing so, we hope we’ll provide you with bits of knowledge on what makes a great car seat. As a start, let’s take a quick glance at the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat’s features:
- Ideal for children who are from age one to ten
- Offers longevity to protect your child, from toddler to youth.
- Designed to be the only car seat that you will ever need for your child.
- A 5 Point harness seat for children 20 to 65 pounds.
- The Nautilus car seat has a durable steel-reinforced frame for durability
- It has a 3 position recline for Comfort and proper installation.
- An easy-to-install system with a lock-off buckle for easy secure installation.
- This car seat also has easy access storage and cup holders for your child’s enjoyment.
- This car seat is a 3 in 1 multi-mode seat for children
- Can handle children anywhere from 20 pounds to 100 pounds.
- It can be used as a highback booster seat for children 30 pounds to 100 pounds and then becomes a backless booster seat designed for children from 40 to 120 lb.
As far as Comfort is concerned this car seat is about as good as it gets:
- The headrest is adjustable and the seat can be converted to fit your child as they grow. This way the seat will remain comfortable for your child
- A comfy, cushioned seat.
- Includes EPS energy-absorbing foam.
- Red shoulder belt guides make it easier for you to position the headrest for maximum safety and comfort.
- The three-point recliner setting makes it more comfortable for those long journeys.
What makes the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat the best car seat?
We all know for a fact that a car seat is not even an option, to begin with. It is required by law that all children under the age of 12 should be seated in the back seat. And once your child starts growing, parents will then need booster seats since ordinary seat belts may not be used until children reach 4 feet and 9 inches tall. Buying a car seat and a booster seat is very costly so choosing a 3-in-1 car seat is an economical and effective decision. With the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, you get both a car seat and a booster seat in one. By simply removing the back, the car seat is instantly transformed into a booster seat.
So what exactly made us choose Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat?
- Safety, safety, safety, and safety – First and foremost, you are buying the car seat to enhance your child’s safety. No matter how beautiful or expensive your car seat is, it won’t matter if it’s not safe for your children. And the best way to find out if a car seat is truly safe is by hearing out what other people have to say (especially those involved in car accidents). You can rest assured that your child will have superior protection while riding in the Nautilus, thanks to the steel-reinforced structure and the extensive crash testing. This car seat meets or exceeds US Safety Standards, including U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213;
- Comfort – The best part of this seat is that it allows your child full comfort and he/she will not feel irritated because of lack of space or the uncomfortable shape of the seat. It is a forward-facing car seat that has a seat belt to make sure that your child does not move around and the soft cushioned seat assures your baby’s comfort.
- Features – This car seat comes with many fine features including a 3-position recline for proper installation and comfort, Extended 5-point harness, Converts into the high-back belt-positioning booster, Converts into a backless booster, Over-molded armrests with easy access side storage, One-hand, height-adjustable head support grows with the child, Features open-loop belt guides, Premium soft goods package with a full-body pillow for added comfort, EPS, energy-absorbing foam for child safety and Machine-washable fabric seat pads.
- Affordable Price – Other car seats can cost as much as $500 but Graco is well below the $200 mark depending on which design you choose. Take into consideration the fact that you’ll be saving a couple of more money from not needing to buy booster seats.
- Customer Reviews – We have looked at many different sites that sell the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, and each one of them had a number of customer reviews. If you look at Amazon, it’s actually the #1 best-selling car seat to date with over 700 customer reviews. If this isn’t a testament to the product’s quality, we’re not sure what is!
- Warranty – All Graco car seat products purchased from amazon are qualified for a free 365-day return on baby items fulfilled by amazon. This is why we are recommending amazon for your car seat purchase because it’s so easy to deal with them when it comes to returning items.
Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews Conclusion:
When you buy a car, you look for a few important things like interior, exterior, and performance. Every buyer wants to read as many reviews as possible before committing that much money. It’s no different when buying a car seat for your child you want to review all the car seats out there on the market. With Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat Reviews you get my honest opinion on one of the best but least expensive car seats on the market.
There are a lot of car seats available and the safety of the car seat will probably be your number one concern. Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat is the best-selling seat for safety and durability.
These are a few more advantages to buying this Graco Nautilus Car Seat: It has easily adjustable head support and wide armrests, a cup holder, and side storage to keep snacks and treasures close at hand for your little one and it is less expensive than the Britax Frontiers. The only negative I seem to find about this car seat is the crotch straps for being too close together, especially for a growing child. All the other aspects of this product however seem to be very acceptable.
Graco has spent over a half-century developing innovative and safe products. Their 3-in-1 car seat establishes their reputation as a leader in the juvenile industry. Overall I found the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat a very good choice for any parent to purchase and at a price we all can afford. If you want the best car seat for your child go check out the Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat now and feel good about your child’s safety.